Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker
Forget about the immediately food drive-through. With the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker, you can take pleasure in a warm, homemade meals sandwich in below 5 minutes. Simply place the ingredients inside, build the base of your sandwich in the bottom layer, place the egg on the cooking plate and close the lid.
Slide the cooking plate out and your sandwich assembles itself. Open the lid and your hot breakfast sandwich is ready to eat. The included recipe book provides a variety of breakfast sandwich options, from the traditional egg, ham and cheese to the unique cheddar, apple, bacon and egg croissant sandwich.
– Ready in 5 minutes, cook delicious breakfast sandwiches in the comfort of your own home
– Use your own fresh ingredients, including eggs, cheese and much more
– Make sandwiches with English muffins, biscuits, small bagels, and more
– All removable parts are dishwasher safe; surfaces are covered with durable, nonstick coating
How to Use Hamilton Beach 25475 Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- Once preheated, place the bottom half of your bread choice onto the bottom plate and top it with ingredients such as precooked meats, cheese and vegetables.
- Then, lower the top ring and cooking plate. Crack an egg onto the cooking plate and pierce the yolk.
- Place the other half of your bread selection on top of the egg and close the cover.
- After 5 minutes, rotate the cooking plate handle clockwise until it stops. Using an oven mitt, lift the ring assembly and cover via the bottom handle and your breakfast sandwich is complete.
- Simply remove the sandwich with a plastic or wooden utensil and enjoy your fast breakfast using Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker!
How to Care and Cleaning Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- Once done making your sandwich, unplug the unit and let it cool.
- Remove the ring assembly by holding the bottom handle open and lifting straight up.
- Simply place the ring assembly in the top rack of your dishwasher.
- Wipe down the top and bottom heating plates, as well as the unit itself, with a damp, soapy cloth, then remove the soap with a damp cloth.
I purchased one of these through the Amazon.com website wasn’t selling it. I love it!
I have realized that English muffins fit the best. I attempted single full-sized bagel and end in a mess, but I will try once more to see if I gets it true.